This Team Hasn't Changed

WeBallinBoyz

Whisper "It Just Means More" Again Daddy
Premium
We're the same as last year. We play to the level of our competition. We compete with the best (last year Duke, UVA, this year Utah, Butler) and struggle with some of the weaker opponents (last year Wisconsin Green Bay, Georgia Tech, FSU, this year Northeastern and so far Nebraska). Hope we can turn things around or it's gonna be another long season.

Advertisement
Nebraska may end up being decent this year, but yea if we were anywhere near as good as we hoped we should still kill this team

We're the same as last year. We play to the level of our competition. We compete with the best (last year Duke, UVA, this year Utah, Butler) and struggle with some of the weaker opponents (last year Wisconsin Green Bay, Georgia Tech, FSU, this year Northeastern and so far Nebraska). Hope we can turn things around or it's gonna be another long season.

I tell you what...I want to believe this was just a crap night around, but then I just the old McClellan driving the ball with no where to go out of bounds then throwing it away when it counts the most.

Shocking same result on the other end too...throw up and pray...and they will go tonight.

Win or lose tonight, absolutely pathetic and 85% self inflicted.

UM

I got nothing. They went up 8, and I was convinced they'd pull away. Now, I'm just praying they win.

Advertisement
That was a big win, gritty, overtime, hostile arena.

This team is better than last year, and they were 10-8 in the ACC last year, which is good.

So **** off if you're trying to **** on this team and coach who are clearly good.

Larranaga is something like 97-50 in 5 years, which is probably statistically the best coach we've ever had.

But you keep crying.

Northeastern was not some cupcake of the week team. They took number 3 seed N Dame to the wire in NCAA last year and returned most of team and got hot vs us. This is not last years team by a long shot.

Advertisement
Most of y'all on this thread are retarded. As someone mentioned earliered, Northeastern was a tourney team last year and a good mid major program. We lostto them on a buzzer-beater.
Nebraska looks like a sub .500 team Their three losses came against ranked opponents. Plus, we beat them on the road.

We all need to calm down at least until non-conference schedule is over with. We've lost one game so far. Last night was our first road game. A lot of basketball to go.

Advertisement
Most of y'all on this thread are retarded. As someone mentioned earliered, Northeastern was a tourney team last year and a good mid major program. We lostto them on a buzzer-beater.
Nebraska looks like a sub .500 team Their three losses came against ranked opponents. Plus, we beat them on the road.

The last time Northeastern beat a top 25 team was 1986, the University of Louisville. Guess who went on to win the title that year? Yep, Louisville. Coincidence?

I guess the OP has changed his mind by now

LMAO....you really spent the time to dig up an in-game reaction thread to point that out?

Lol....at the time, he was making fair points and even concluded it with the hope that it would turn around.

Fans have moments other than sheer joy...especially when actually invested in every game, not just taking score toward the end of the season when things look more clear and magically appearing to criticize.

If you going to go back and do this for every game all year for basketball and football, maybe even baseball, your not even going to have time for a part time job. Good luck. 😂

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back