This is stomach turning.... beyond.

Advertisement
wonder what has caused this sudden surge of new posters.... are you guys just starting to post and have been lurking before or has this site been coming to your attention on other boards and twitter?

wonder what has caused this sudden surge of new posters.... are you guys just starting to post and have been lurking before or has this site been coming to your attention on other boards and twitter?

I've been out promoting the sites at different places

I found the site a month or two ago on google and it's been love ever since lol.

Advertisement

It says he joined in July.. so fairly recently.. Not sure why it matters.

Anyways I never knew Paterno even considered Miami.

i joined after reading about this place on one of the other boards, too. you guys rock ...

Advertisement
A friend told me about this new Canes site, for me. I am Hurricane Phil, '71. Thxs for welcome. Good to be here. GO CANES!

I wasn't about to be left behind on Grassy...

Paterno was obviously a pathetic human being. Eff him and his BS legacy. That coward probably got off the easiest.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It says he joined in July.. so fairly recently.. Not sure why it matters.

Anyways I never knew Paterno even considered Miami.
You the same JHtheking from youtube?

I love how Miami is the standard bearer for unethical behavior. They haven't done a tenth of the shenanigans of the SEC or to put it better for 1995, the former SWC.

He died on purpose so as to not have to deal with the scrunity

Rat *******. Hypocrite. Hope they fondle him in ****

Advertisement
Back