The sky is not falling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The sky fell a long time ago, brother.

Miami is just an average, run-of-the-mill team that is slotted as a "Tier One" bowl selection for the ACC in a decent season.

I am not sure what in the past 15 years made you think we were much better than this. No change of a position player as innocuous as a kicker is changing that.

*Tier One is Belk Bowl, Sun Bowl, Pinstripe Bowl, Music City / Gator Bowl

unc won 2 games last year, has horrible recruiting, has a qb playing middle line backer, has a freshmen quarterback, got destroyed 47-13 by us last year ( could be wrong on score ), has a brand new staff with moses at the helm, is UNC in the first place all things aside, has faster WR's than us suddenly, doesn't commit dumb penalties, doesn't shoot itself in the foot, is mentally tough

need I go on? We could have jeudy on this team, tua, lawrence and we'd find a way to lose

at this point it's like the whole country went ahead and did some witchcraft to make sure the biggest enemy miami will ever have is miami ( refs aside ).

The sky is not falling, BUT this is EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING and UNACCEPTABLE! I believe that Jarren had a very good game, but (SURPRISINGLY) our DEFENSE has been very, very disappointing! I don't know whose fault it is, but this needs to be FIXED RIGHT NOW. No excuses from the play-makers, the players or the coaches, JUST GET THIS MESS FIXED RIGHT NOW!!!!! No more smooth talk from anybody, coaches, players, or anybody else.

Advertisement
For 15 years Miami has done less with more than just about every P5 program.
I'm starting to wonder if our guys are better than the guys from the other P5 programs. We keep saying that, but what are we basing it on? We can complain about coaching all day, but I have seen a ton of mistakes made by our "better" guys that was purely on them.

Seriously though, if every break had fallen our way we could have beaten one of the worst most undisciplined gaytor teams in recent memory and a 5 win last season UNC team who has last years qb starting at mike. *** this garbage

For 15 years Miami has done less with more than just about every P5 program.
Yup. It’s coaching. We have more talent than UNC. I can’t ignore that much. 2 million year old Mack Brown beat us with less. I’m not shilling for this shît.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back