The Lawyer thread

Advertisement
The billboard threat got pEnos fired and Lashlee here. Billboard clout is real ! U guys rock!

That was only the test run for the billboard campaign. The next one is the one that counts. That’s where the real donations are needed.
Sounds a little like political donations. *NOW we need you. **no we REALLY need. ***EVERYTHING depends on this months total.

Advertisement
This is some of the dumbest **** I've ever seen.

I never tell mods to delete posts...but **** like this needs to be deleted. If you donated your money to a 3rd party site for something and didn't get it, go take it up with that third party platform. It has no business here, and I'm all for off-topic threads...but these legal/personal issues yall have...keep it off the board.

Here is the best legal advice I can give you, being not a lawyer and all...don't give people you don't know your money. Nigerian Princes love your types.

Advertisement
That’s what this thread is about? Lmao!! I haven’t clicked on this because, well, it’s titled “The Lawyer Thread” but boy am I glad I did.... y’all seriously cannot be THIS dumb... can you?

The billboard threat got pEnos fired and Lashlee here. Billboard clout is real ! U guys rock!

Actually being the only team to play in a 2019 bowl game without scoring a single point got ENOS fired. But hey if it makes you feel better to think it was a fake billboard then Kudos to you.

Advertisement
****! When I saw the thread title, I hoped it would be followed with ‘3000 more lawyers found at the bottom of the ocean’. I was already thinking that humanity had taken another step forward.

1580410681337.webp

Advertisement
Just wanted to say that many of you all have an outstanding grasp of law and civil procedure. Excellent candidates for pro se representation.

Actually being the only team to play in a 2019 bowl game without scoring a single point got ENOS fired. But hey if it makes you feel better to think it was a fake billboard then Kudos to you.
The lack of comprehension of sarcasm is almost an inspiration ....... for a billboard !

Advertisement
Back