The Coastal come down to one game

Advertisement
Folden would beat fsu and then turn around and lose to Pitt. He's a loser, and that's how they do it.

Virginia is definitely going to beat us. I honestly think we have a better chance at beating FSU than Virginia.

I have a feeling we'll beat fsu and get dyck whipped by UNC and UVA.

That Conner kid from Pitt could run for 300 against us, especially that late in the season. Our ****** tackling will be on full display.

Pitt would be wise to spread us out and hammer Conner at us relentlessly.

We would lose to FSU even if Crablegs doesnt play. We get blown out by sub par offensive teams. Can you guys imagine what teams like baylor would do to us?

What is amazing is that we have what it takes to upset FSU.

Big play offense who can beat the man coverage of FSU DB's

Corners who can play FSU receivers man to man

The only issue with us beating FSU is Golden. He will most likely bring that soft scared approach to the game. Thus being out coached once again. Golden did not line up over the center in the G Tech game because he feared giving up plays on the outside..smh

Golden kept the safeties in Nebraska back because he was afraid of giving up explosive plays down field..smh

Golden could win the FSU game if he simply plays aggressive.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The realistic goal here is to win two more to be bowl eligible. That's important because we need the extra practice that abowl will give us..

Advertisement
The realistic goal here is to win two more to be bowl eligible. That's important because we need the extra practice that abowl will give us..

Based on the result against cinci, the team plays better with less coaching from this lot.

Advertisement
VT= Loss , UVA= Loss, FSU = Loss, UNC =coin flip, Pitt = coin flip. Yea, we are gonna win the coastal

THIS

I had UNC as a coin flip too until I saw the ND game. They have the right scheme to just kill us. Marquis Williams and that read option game will give us fits. I can see them move the ball and win the TOP just like GT did. He's a big boy that can break tackles and pass the ball when he needs to.

200.gif

Advertisement
Back