Thank you for your service

Braziliangirl

Redshirt Freshman
FB, Wr, OT, OG, CB, 2 TE, All should be UM graduates. They all could possible contribute for other programs in the coming season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
stop-posting.jpg

Advertisement
remove Thompkins and Holton
I can see it...

I would say, Hurns, Dorsett, Scott, Lockhart are the fall two deep come fall. I would find two more freshman WR and red shirt the rest
I would say Hagens and M. James at FB with Dillard 3rd string/redshirt. If one or two goes down and Dillard is not ready. Play one of the third string TE at FB/HB. We did it two years ago.

As far as depth, none of my "graduates" have contributed anything on the field. None are in the fall two deep that I'm projecting. That is not depth.

I can see it...

I would say, Hurns, Dorsett, Scott, Lockhart are the fall two deep come fall. I would find two more freshman WR and red shirt the rest
I would say Hagens and M. James at FB with Dillard 3rd string/redshirt. If one or two goes down and Dillard is not ready. Play one of the third string TE at FB/HB. We did it two years ago.

As far as depth, none of my "graduates" have contributed anything on the field. None are in the fall two deep that I'm projecting. That is not depth.

please jump off of christo redeemer

thanks

Advertisement
BG is posting about Canes football, some of the responses are nothing but graffiti. Some of you need to grow up.

I can see it...

I would remove Holton and most of the SR

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back