Tennessee DE Deandre Johnson Transfers to Miami

Advertisement
They can post all the work out and measurement videos they want, but he’s been nothing more than a pretty solid player so far. I’ve watched this team and him every year. He’s nothing more than that right now . I hope the change of scheme unlocks his potential

Every single player on Tenn's D has underperformed. People complain about our D but we've been much, much better than they have, with about equal talent.

Just the amount of portal interest he had suggests teams see him as a pretty good option

Every single player on Tenn's D has underperformed. People complain about our D but we've been much, much better than they have, with about equal talent.

Just the amount of portal interest he had suggests teams see him as a pretty good option
Just heard he wanted to come home (Cribby). Who all was interested?

Tenn did everything they could to keep him. It shook the program pretty bad. It’s a bad look when a Sr that’s one of your best players bounces.

Advertisement
Tenn did everything they could to keep him. It shook the program pretty bad. It’s a bad look when a Sr that’s one of your best players bounces.
Didn't this guy say he was grad-transferring? Does that imply he's coming for 1 year deal when with Co-Vid/eligibility ruling he could choose to stay two?

@Canedog suck a ****. Sorry I only hit at 90 percent for two years. I bring something other than a gimmick of spelling entire sentences wrong for attention. How about finding a new schtick , it’s lame. I pray you’re ten or legally retarded. If not you’ve made some bad life decisions.
we had private chats and you like EVERYONE i spoke with who i trust said with T2 no one was sure.
Marshall you were accurate too. Things happen. its recruiting.

Advertisement
Don’t corch him up plz. I can live with whatever he learned in those hills.

Him and Harvey pair up well. They're not Phillips. But we didn't always get the best of Phillips this year given our play calling. And they are roughly at the talent of Roche. So I think we won't see much actual drop off, if any. Pair that with a very senior DT rotation, the DL should be the same vs. the pass, slightly better vs. the run. Best depth we've had in years.

Win or lose, 2021 will be on the coaches not players. We have enough talent and depth in terms of personnel.
#22 looks better than #12 but that was in limited action.. #12 looks small situational rusher type.. I dont need to see him getting smashed by bama..

Advertisement
we had private chats and you like EVERYONE i spoke with who i trust said with T2 no one was sure.
Marshall you were accurate too. Things happen. its recruiting.
With both I said they told the staff they were coming. Even a reporter posted Lewis told both staffs he was coming. Marshall speaks for itself , I never said he was coming but I put up the smoke hours before manny put up bat signal .

I’m only confident or put in cb’s when my info is coming the actual recruit . Like Leonard . There’s a reason I was months ahead of people on his recruitment , and called his commitment weekend a month out.

Portal kids or program stuff is different , it is what it is. Hard to mess that up.

I normally ignore trolls, my record is better than anyone doing this, while dropping it first. And doing it for free, but I know haters and trolls are mad. I get it.

Advertisement
@Canedog suck a ****. Sorry I only hit at 90 percent for two years. I bring something other than a gimmick of spelling entire sentences wrong for attention. How about finding a new schtick , it’s lame. I pray you’re ten or legally retarded. If not you’ve made some bad life decisions.
Is johnson here for spring ball

This is a huge problem.
5 years and your still relying on transfers and it’s for both depth and quality.
This is why people including myself said that losing Rousseau for this year and Phillips for next year was manny’s big test. Keeping men like this in your program is what separates the big boys from the rest.
Now a position of great strength is another question mark for next year.

Idk if this young man has the talent of GR or JP.
I hope he’s a late bloomer and ends up better than both of them. But I just don’t see it.
Yes he’s talented enough to play here. But to replace those 2 guys is a tall order. And idk if our performance on the field is going to be enough to keep a guy like Stewart home next year. And when your talking about replacing GR or Jp then Stewart is the guy your talking about.

I hope I eat crow and he comes here and kills it and becomes an early draft pick.
But continuing to rely on the portal isn’t a sustainable recipe for success imo.
Again, I hope I’m wrong but it’s just concerning to me.
Everybody's getting transfers because everyone is transferring. Only alabama,ohio St. And clemson don't need to

Advertisement
Back