Tell me I am approaching this correctly

3FW

Senior
I have never sided with the Irish, but I will be Saturday. FSU is a pure bottom feeder right now, and any loss they take is better for us. Notre Dame is meaningless to us.

Advertisement
Those who'd chose Fsu over ND are living too far in the past

tnFY-SCOTTISH%5B1%5D.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is one of those weird cases where I'll root for the Irish. Bigger deal for us and I can go ahead and root for them to get tripped up somewhere down the line.

This is one of those weird cases where I'll root for the Irish. Bigger deal for us and I can go ahead and root for them to get tripped up somewhere down the line.

I wish I could take this route but they lucked into soo many wins a couple years back, and have been doing it again this year. I cant stand that crap. I wonder if they are looking at this game as their Oklahoma game from that year (after that game on the road they felt like they were for real) doubt they will see a team like fsu moving forward.

Advertisement
I could never stomach rooting for ND but God **** I am ******* tired of FSU winning. If FSU wasn't on this streak I don't think I would care but they need knocked down, and we sure as **** can't do it.

Advertisement
ND has no chance to get through the playoff. FSU does.

Still not sure who I would want to win, I'll cheer for the stadium to blow up.

I want fsu to win!

ND loses .. Winston gets suspended after .. Fsu loses 2-3 without Winston .. Both eliminated.

Advertisement
Back