Tale of 5 deleted scenes

Advertisement
thanks for posting. Do they still have that sand pit at Greentree? That **** burns the **** out of your legs

Advertisement
I could tell "cool , story bro" about meeting each of those guys - except gore never meet him. But I have to say the most dominant offensive player I have ever seen in HS was Najeh! He was the only player that looked and played like he belonged on the field against CarolCity back in the day! Only player I ever saw in HS take on Monster and actually put him on his backside!

Advertisement
Anderson and James have over 10,000 yards in the NFL, Gore and McGahee are a couple of years away; if Portis makes a team this year he only needs 77 yards rushing to get to 10,000. Potentially 5 RB's from one school over 10,000 yards rushing in the NFL is quite a feat.

Anderson and James have over 10,000 yards in the NFL, Gore and McGahee are a couple of years away; if Portis makes a team this year he only needs 77 yards rushing to get to 10,000. Potentially 5 RB's from one school over 10,000 yards rushing in the NFL is quite a feat.

Even crazier is that our 2001 backfield - Portis, Gore, McGahee, Davenport - have combined for almost 27,000 yards in the NFL...and counting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back