2026 Tait Reynolds, QB - Queen Creek HS (Queen Creek, AZ) offered + visiting

Advertisement

The 6-foot-3, 195-pounder got a spring visit from the Hurricanes play-caller and things have progressed to the next level. Reynolds, an Arizona State baseball commit, tells InsideTheU that he plans to visit Miami and throw for Dawson and the rest of the staff. The visit is tentatively set for June 23.

"I just really like how they play, man. It's a lot of fun to watch Miami and I just like the person [Dawson] is. He's just really down to earth and easy to talk to," Reynolds said earlier this month.

A dual-threat athlete who plays middle infield and outfield on the diamond during the spring, Reynolds completed 54 percent of his pass attempts for 1,808 yards and 11 touchdowns with 11 interceptions in 11 games as a sophomore. He also rushed for 631 yards and 17 touchdowns.

"I really like football. Back when I committed to ASU, I wasn't playing football. Then I got into high school–like I committed really early–and then I got into high school and I was like, 'Dang, this game is fun man.' So, that's kind of how it's been. I can't decommit or talk with any baseball schools yet until August 1."

Advertisement
Wish more kids would stick with baseball. Maybe it’s selfish being a big baseball fan. Would’ve been exciting to see how Kyler Murray’s career would’ve played out too.

Those Sophomore numbers are ATROCIOUS. Be interested to see how he looks this year if he is really focusing on football for the first time this year. Has the measurables (pause), the name, and the hair to be a star.

Advertisement
With 26 arms starting to commit, check this kid out.

WHEELS, throws darts and can definitely push it.

1000% Take City for me.

If they’re going to take a filler type of QB like this it should at least be a local guy . This guys stats seem really really bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Intrigued with the tools, but those stats scare tf outta me.
I must've missed the stat line. I need to check that out, too.

Watched the Orlando kid's tape. Really like him as well. Effortless thrower. WR's bail him out on some balls that hang, but he looks super composed.

Do we have JR numbers on him? The 11/11 TD/INT ratio was from SO year. Not defending it, but would like to see his JR numbers to balance.

Advertisement
Back