Tailgating probs going to be banned.

Mayhem What GIF by MOODMAN
This had to be @brock with them well done steaks

Advertisement
Hahaha....we were at that game too. I think it was a table top style grill and he slid it UNDER the car (hot charcoal) before going into the game. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yep. Not only did they put it under the car, but right next to the front right tire. We saw thick black smoke and the tire had caught on fire. We called the FD at that time, but it was too late.

Advertisement
Not my grill, it was his. It's not my grill either, must've been that guys. Guys, I didn't even have a grill. It was that guy then.

I hope they were all tanked when they came back. There's a funny *** scenario here if so.

I will tell you my dumbazz tailgating story.

Years ago (at HRS), following a game, some strangers must have used my grill because it was hot when I returned and had different briquets than I used.

So, the following week, I was determined not to let that happen again. But I was pretty **** buzzed. So I took my charcoal grill and had the brilliant idea that only alcohol can produce to dump the coals directly into a trash can. (This was in my early tailgating days.) The charcoal was not hot, but it was still lit, albeit barely. But, anyways, I walk away and keep on doing my thing. Sure enough, a couple minutes later, there is smoke emanating from the trash can. One of the security guards had seen everything unfold and gave me this look that I still have not forgotten. She had this "are you bleeping serious" look on her face that only a black woman can convey. I wanted to laugh but I knew starting a fire would put a damper on the plans so I quickly dumped some water into the trash can. Problem solved. Have never done anything like that again!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back