Streeter and Washington

Advertisement
i would say go get a passport and a north face because it can get cold in calgary in the winter

Better look in the mirror and get to work. Cause **** just got real with not making an NFL squad. Even if they are drafted now, they are in "cheap enough to cut" range.

Here's what I wrote in January re: Streeter:

http://canesinsight.com/showthread.php?6544-Espn-take-on-um-draft-entrees/page2&highlight=streeter

I don't think I disagree with almost any of the substantive stuff mentioned about Tommy Streeter. Where he'll go in the draft may be another story, but

(1) he is a limited route-runner right now,
(2) he does sometimes struggle to sink
(3) he sometimes seems awkward catching the ball
(4) he doesn't always attack the ball.

Streeter should have come back and polished his game. I've mentioned it a bunch of times and I'll say it again: his risk/reward for coming back outweighed his risk/reward for leaving. *This assumes there weren't underlying NCAA investigation things that led to the decision.

Streeter was an up in the air one for me but I am shocked that BWash hasnt gone yet. Teams are putting more value on guards and he is a pretty good one.

Advertisement
in a WR heavy draft, did he really think 5 good games would get him drafted all that high?

Seriously...these guys cost themselves some serious money by jumping too soon. It's a shame, they seemed like legitimately good kids from what I saw (outside looking in of course).

Streeter was an up in the air one for me but I am shocked that BWash hasnt gone yet. Teams are putting more value on guards and he is a pretty good one.

washington played tackle and sucked last year

hes fat and slow and reported to be lazy.........im not surprised at all that hes still on the board

Advertisement
I'm sad for former Canes but happy for our program going forward.

This entitlement **** needs to stop. Streeter and Washington could have helped us tremendously.

The only guy who left early that needed to was Miller IMO.

washington played tackle and sucked last year

hes fat and slow and reported to be lazy.........im not surprised at all that hes still on the board

I know he played tackle but he showed a lot of promise when he was first put in the lineup at guard.

I'm sad for former Canes but happy for our program going forward.

This entitlement **** needs to stop. Streeter and Washington could have helped us tremendously.

The only guy who left early that needed to was Miller IMO.

Yeah, I gotta say I am not sad to see that whole recruiting group go. I know its easy to act spiteful and high and mighty as they are leaving, but seriously, let everyone turn the page, including them.

Even Miller did himself no favors.

Credibility. A handful of games, or one good season doesn't my any means establish any credibility.

Advertisement
Even Miller did himself no favors.

Credibility. A handful of games, or one good season doesn't my any means establish any credibility.

Completely disagree. Miller's shoulder is "destroyed" and that's per a very reputable source in the Miami medical department. It was messed up in highschool as well.

Advertisement
At some point, the fact that these guys left a free $50K+ a year education and never got their degrees really needs to be discussed.

Don't forget Forston... He's looking like an UFA now.

when was not looking like a UFA?

About a year ago, when he looked like he was in great shape and supposedly becoming a "leader". He had didn't seem to give up in the Notre Dame bowl loss when the entire team did. Lots of people were high on Forston. Then he got suspended. Then he did squat when he returned. Then he got injured. His loss means nothing to the current team, but he should have never declared for the draft. Supposedly he has a family to feed, so whatever works for him.

Streeter's decision was foolish. Washington, if he is indeed lazy, should never have declared either but I'm glad he did. These kids were the last of the current team's problems in terms of work ethic. They would have been looked to as leaders, and would most definitely have dropped the ball.

That said, I don't have any ill will towards them. I'll always keep my eye out in the box scores for their names, but the team now is better off, regardless of lost production.

Advertisement
Back