Still have *** feathers on unis?

Advertisement
They are bringing out new Uniforms for the FSU game that will remain our permanent ones.

Word is that the AD listened to the fans. New unis will be legit throwback ones.

Miami+Hurricanes+1968.jpg

Advertisement
Feathers really rustle my jimmies , it shouldn't but it does

Yeah, they are changing after FSU but for some odd reason they do look updated. Last year the feathers didn't wrap around the sleeve like they do now. Might make it look a little more like stripes instead...Never mind
IMG_20160903_145141.webp IMG_20160903_144747.webp

Advertisement
hey lets ***** about more **** before the opening kick off. first is we did not go after herman, then its questioning CMR's ability, then the unis...whats next? someone will ***** about the % of cotton in the jock straps

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait. I hope we keep black alternates

Why? Not our colors: didn'twe brake those out for the VT game in the rain three years ago? Tying to remember winning a game in them.
Well you're talking about the smoke (gray) uniforms we played VT in.....

But just to understand your thinking.. ,.. becuase we lost in those smoke jerseys we shouldn't ever wear them again? We lost becuase the smoke jerseys and not becuase of AL golden and Stacy Coley and Artie burns fumbling?....

Na honestly I think the black ones last year with camo were tight and would be awesome to wear at a night Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
hey lets ***** about more **** before the opening kick off. first is we did not go after herman, then its questioning CMR's ability, then the unis...whats next? someone will ***** about the % of cotton in the jock straps
Hopefully Zika will cull these types from the fanbase...

Advertisement
Back