ST.FRANCIS(PA) @ MIAMI(-26) NOON SAT. DEC 17, RSN, ACCNX, BSUNHD if u have (653 my direcTV)

jkdood

All ACC
#25 Canes take on 3-8 St. Francis (of PA) at home at noon. No official lines but -26 is unofficially shown. The (St. Francis) "Red Flash" took on (then nbr 25) Ohio State Dec 3 and lost 96-59.

One guy might be watchable is their junior F #33 Josh Cohen, averaging 21.4 ppg with a FG average of 64.8% although he has missed about 8 games with an injury. Good rebounder at 6'10 as well, but apparently doesn't try 3-pointers. Had 40 points vs Hawaii and zero 3's tried, losing 90-66(most of that from Josh).

Advertisement
Would love to see a great defensive effort today from start to finish. Would also hope we are up by enough points to give the freshmen and Robinson some minutes.
I think you have a great reason as to why this is a game to watch our freshman need playing time. I love just watching our starters but we need some inside help and our freshman can provide us with some of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
653 on DirecTV N. Fla (BALLY SUN HD) showing it now, Nigel Pack scratched for injury (Joseph started, with Poplar, Wong, Miller, Omier)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back