Sporting News slams Urban

Advertisement
its amazing how no one said anything about the 20+ arrests, the entire program hid behind st timmy and now its finally starting to leak out

It doesnt shock me at all that meyer was having those problems with all the big egos those players had. He will have the same problem at osu. I really cant stand him. Claiming he was sick when he knew he was on a sinking ship.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];392132 said:
It doesnt shock me at all that meyer was having those problems with all the big egos those players had. He will have the same problem at osu. I really cant stand him. Claiming he was sick when he knew he was on a sinking ship.

But he will most likely have success first and then when he realizes when things are about to go sour, he will find an excuse to leave the team and leave someone else to clean up the mess.

Percy Harvin told their S&C coach that THIS **** IS GOING TO STOP, IMMEDIATELY. Classic.

Advertisement

But he will most likely have success first and then when he realizes when things are about to go sour, he will find an excuse to leave the team and leave someone else to clean up the mess.

+1 to both

The amusing thing is that The OSU managed to replace to second biggest lying douchebag hypocritical moralizer in CFB with the biggest lying douchebag hypocritical moralizer in CFB.

BEst paragraph was where he said sht happened in December before he got to OSU, but article points out he was hired end of November. He doesn't lie well.

Advertisement

I agree with that. I think he will win at osu and then leave in a couple years

Matt Hayes is a g8r so makes sense he's whining about Urban now.

Urban Meyer seems like an ultra-douche bag -- win win at all costs.

Advertisement

+1 to both

I wonder what is the over/under on the * student athletes breaking the **** arrest record, or the number of rounds fired from an AK47 on campus?

Braxton Miller could be scary in his offense, and then after he leaves in 3 years so will Meyer.

Advertisement
Back