Some where Between 12:15-1:00 on Saturday

caneaddict

Senior
There will be THE play that will set the tone for this game...

AKA

-Duke vs KState screen pass

AKA

-2 Dorsett long passes

AKA

-Stacy Coley vs FAU

The play that will send our offense into orbit and the opposing defense reeling and changing everything they do

PLEASE...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....

DONT DROP THE ******* BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
If these guys aren't ready for this stage then we're simply not ready. If they don't show up against a top 10 opponent then Golden needs to find guys that will.

Agreed, we had three dress rehearsals las year and need to nail the spotlight this year. Need a great win for the conference and a huge win for Miami.

If these guys aren't ready for this stage then we're simply not ready. If they don't show up against a top 10 opponent then Golden needs to find guys that will.

Can't wait to start the ACC! ACC! chant in my section as the clock winds down.

Advertisement
This is one of Roks most genuine efforts not to troll.
Agreed this game can't have those game altering drops.
No more stage fright ******ry.
I'm looking for Dorsettt to make amends for the drops he had vs ND and have a huge game.

Dorsett MUST step up if we're going to win. He's the only guy we have that can blow the top off a defense thru the air.

No more ******* excuses, Golden boy has had 3 years to get HIS team ready for this moment.

GET. IT. DONE.

Advertisement
I've never seen Waters and Coley get behind a defense and catch a bomb for a long TD.

Waters had a long TD against USF when their entire defense stopped playing because we drew them offsides. And I don't even know who this Coley guy is.

I've never seen Waters and Coley get behind a defense and catch a bomb for a long TD.

Waters had a long TD against USF when their entire defense stopped playing because we drew them offsides. And I don't even know who this Coley guy is.

I hear ya. In my haste I sort of glossed over your point.

It will probably happen a few more times this week.

Dorsett is an enigma to me but he's the fastest guy in that game, no doubt.

Not putting much stock into Phillip Dropset doing much of anything.

Seriously think the gig is up for him, and that Waters/Coley will have step things up.

Teams are going to do their best to insure he doesn't get behind coverage, and being his route running isn't superb that should take him out the game.

Advertisement
Waters showed me something on that reverse last week. Yeah, FAU, blah blah blah, but he was MOVING, and the cutback showed good vision and poise.

Don't sleep on Herb. (Sounds like a poster in a Colorado free clinic...)

The last time we played against a secondary with a pulse (FSU) our WRs couldn't get open. These guys (Dorsett, Waters, Hurns, Coley, Lewis) all have a lot left to prove. We've crowned them all offseason and they came out and did nothing of note against FAU. Put up or shut up time.

Those are the plays that could swing the momentum our way that end up being back breakers

Advertisement
Nah, I expect this one to be a fight til the end. We will get out shots in and so will they. This is gonna be one of those last team standing type games. Very similar to UGA/Clemson last Saturday nite. I don't expect them to fold if we punch them in the mouth, same as I don't expect us o fold either when they throw their first shot. In the end we will prevail.

coley will not be seeing the field that early....unless to stretch the D and take the safeties out of play

BUMP!!!!! Well done Mr. Dorsett!!!!! The play that set the tone and put the game in Driskell's hands... GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Back