Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by early next week there isn't any smoke (i.e., verified insiders within the program or reporters who cover CFB) indicating or suggesting that Schumann is being pursued or the leading candidate to become the DC, then is it fair to say that Schumann will not be the DC?

Just following similar logic to how most of us no longer consider Briles the leading candidate for the OC role. In other words, the amount of time that lapses between the end of their respective seasons and the lack of solid rumors linking the individual to the role makes it less likely to come to fruition.

Advertisement
Here’s a fun question: if you could rename this thread, what would you change it to? There are no wrong answers
Screenshot_20220116-143716_Samsung Internet.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement

P.S. my ******* Eagles suck. Hurts making my eyes hurt.

Lurie knows what he needs to do.

#TankForTylerVanDimes

Hurts has missed at least 3 WIDE OPEN WRs in the 1st half, wit bad reads. But the OC get some blame, too. As loose as they was playing off 6 at times, u gotta run some hitches. Frustrating to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they don’t invest long term in Hurts, I think the Eagles should trade for Watson with all those draft picks they have.

Watson just needs a fresh start in an understanding city.
Watson doesn't want to be traded to our vaulted QB factory.

🤷🏿‍♂️😂😂😂😂

This game should show that you don't invest long term in Hurts. Get the guys you need now in this draft and get a QB in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back