Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cbs Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+
Episode 18 GIF by Paramount+

Advertisement
Keep preaching in this thread. I will never forget game 4 of the heat-mavs series in 2011.

Lose by 3. Wade drops 32. Bosh 24.

LeBum....8 points. That's a layup every quarter. And he is supposed to be one of the GOATS?

LMAO.

Wade was the best player in that series till he got injured in Game 5 I think. Yeah he got hurt a lot, but dude was savage prior to his decline.
As I said that Mavs choke ended all this nonsense. 8 points in a finals game as the best player in the world lmao. Then JJ barrea sticking you later in the series and you‘re froze on the 3 pt line. All 5’9 of JJ lol. But Lbj stans always have a excuse. It’s his “mom getting plowed , his wife cheated , he was cramping , he was having to carry scrubs ”. His teammates always get the blame but not the king.

Advertisement
As I said that Mavs choke ended all this nonsense. 8 points in a finals game as the best player in the world lmao. Then JJ barrea sticking you later in the series and you‘re froze on the 3 pt line. All 5’9 of JJ lol.
It’s a blemish that just can’t be wiped clean

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha, not sure if it is a compliment or a dig.

All I can say is this. I hope we can all agree that Steph Curry has ruined the game. I just left my 11 year olds rec game and I swear to god if I see another little kid that can barely shoot pull up 5 feet behind the 3 point line without anyone under the boards I’m gonna lose my sh@t.
I’m sorry, but my advice is if you don’t wanna see more stuff like that, then don’t go to anymore games. All these kids think they can shoot it as soon as they get past half court. 😠. Sadly that’s the norm now. I went to a Middle School practice a couple weeks ago, and that’s exactly what they were doing! Steph Curry changed the way the game is played, and ruined youth basketball at the same **** time, 🤣😂😂.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back