Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Might as well.. remember to save and share. Thank you/**** you @Cribby And cis mods

5D95C8D5-B924-4B7E-857D-B25A044C66D1.jpeg

or

09570862-0FA5-4EC6-AEFC-9E9B87B25B39.jpeg

This is still dumb..nobody wants to stay around a losing environment not even you at work..the cavs didn’t make a single good move to help lebron stop with the crap
You right we get laid millions at our jobs to work part of the year and have as much influence on the decisions related to staffing and personal as a superstar franchise player. You got it.

Did somebody say NASCAR? **** the **** yeah yeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwww

Been to Dover, Richmond, Bristol, Pocono (terrible place to catch a race).

People hate on it but personally I love all forms of racing. I have been completely obsessed with everything car since I was a kid.

Advertisement
Lebron is not a top 10 player all time IMO. He played in a weak eastern conference and quit on his teams multiple times. I also don’t buy he didn’t dabble with peds because he went to mia when everyone in mlb who got caught was getting them in Miami and he turned into the hulk on the heat.
The nba had to rig the Boston and okc refs to get him his first ring. Dude has been on the bad end of some of the worst blowout serious in history.

Lebron is not a top 10 player all time IMO. He played in a weak eastern conference and quit on his teams multiple times. I also don’t buy he didn’t dabble with peds because he went to mia when everyone in mlb who got caught was getting them in Miami and he turned into the hulk on the heat.
The nba had to rig the Boston and okc refs to get him his first ring. Dude has been on the bad end of some of the worst blowout serious in history.
I believe the Spurs series is one of the biggest differentials in points in finals history. While having 3 of the top 10 players in he league lol.

Or close.

Advertisement
I believe the Spurs series is one of the biggest differentials in points in finals history. While having 3 of the top 10 players in he league lol.

Or close.
Wade was not top 10 at that point and saying Bosh was even top 20 is suspect to say the least.

Advertisement
Wade was not top 10 at that point and saying Bosh was even top 20 is suspect to say the least.
Bosh like love was destroyed playing with LBJ. He had to become a three point shooter and leave the post. He said that himself. He became one dimensional to fit into lbj’s world. He actually said he made himself a perimeter player to make it work. He was a top ten player but playing with Lbj does that. Same reason Kyrie said f playing with this dude, he gets all the excuse and the other guys get the blame. Lose lose:

Yall lbj stans hate the truth with your boy. He quit that series like he has multiple times when he knows his back against the wall.

It doesn’t matter how they came together…the point is they did..you want lebron to stay in that loser franchise so then y’all can say look he doesn’t have any rings..you guys created that because you base everything on rings
This! Before MJ, you could be considered an all time great without having won a championship. After MJ retired…. that notion was gone bruh. Because so much emphasis was now being put on winning rings, you can’t get mad at someone that put himself in a better position to acquire said rings. Even the bigger Bron hater would have to admit that before he got to Miami, his squad had absolutely no chance at winning a ring.

Advertisement
Bosh like love was destroyed playing with LBJ. He had to become a three point shooter and leave the post. He said that himself. He became one dimensional to fit into lbj’s world. He actually said he made himself a perimeter player to make it work. He was a top ten player but playing with Lbj does that. Same reason Kyrie said f playing with this dude, he gets all the excuse and the other guys get the blame. Lose lose:

Yall lbj stans hate the truth with your boy. He quit that series like he has multiple times when he knows his back against the wall.
Bosh had one dominant year with the Raptors. Very talented but he was soft. Love was always overrated. Your hate for Bron clouds your judgement here. Also I’m hardly a Bron Stan, I’m critical of the guy but in the end the resume speaks for itself. Only against Mike’s resume can one actually talk ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back