Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know people like you still existed.
Haha, not sure if it is a compliment or a dig.

All I can say is this. I hope we can all agree that Steph Curry has ruined the game. I just left my 11 year olds rec game and I swear to god if I see another little kid that can barely shoot pull up 5 feet behind the 3 point line without anyone under the boards I’m gonna lose my sh@t.

Advertisement
Gargoyles was my ****!!!!!
F82AD327-92D1-4D61-9AC0-CE1CA1C374E6.webp

You obviously didn’t read the small print before entering this thread. It plainly said no nascar or soccer talk. Mods have been told to handle those who ignore it aggressively as possible. Perma ban!!!
That’s fvking ridiculous because Ronaldo is clearly better than Messi!!

Advertisement
You can’t get outscored by Jason Terry in an NBA Finals and be called the Goat. That’s where the discussion ends lol
That’s where I draw the line on LBJs GOAT STATUS. 2011! U can’t **** the bed as a Finals favorite, in the NBA Finals, and be considered the GOAT. I’m sorry! And I’m not even talking about winning the series. Things happen! Dude played like ****. If he’d actually showed up in that series, I would look at it differently…. but 17.8 ppg in a Final series that you’re favored in, does not cut it for me.

You obviously didn’t read the small print before entering this thread. It plainly said no nascar or soccer talk. Mods have been told to handle those who ignore it aggressively as possible. Perma ban!!!
i couldnt care less talking about soccer at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement
I laughed my *** off at Wile E Coyote.
I felt bad for him. All the ***** wanted was some desert chicken... 😂😂😂

Wile E was dumb asf, though. ***** went to extreme measures to catch him. Like, *****, ain't you a predator? Why you ordering **** from the 1950's wish.com to catch roadrunner??? 😂😂😂

Speedy was my guy, though.
Him and racist *** foghorn.

Advertisement
LeBron would have been telling on Bill Laimbeer from the parking lot

The NBA has essentially become a league of nothing but NFL QBs playing

Not saying good or bad, it’s just different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back