Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tried to select some more petite samples since some of you fools think you'd have a say with any of them.

1AkJJp.gif

11d83ca4_top-things-that-bounce-of-the-year-bottom-edition-14-gifs-2.gif
the-jiggling-baby-3.gif

4nU8PK.gif

1463228494_remy.gif

An on topic aside: my biggest concern with Dorsey (or any NFL coach on either side of the ball) is the tremendous lifestyle and time difference between an NFL player and a college student athlete.

Mario is clearly trying to offset some of that differential with support staff and increasing the amount of personnel-per-player within the program, but there have been more than a few NFL guys who transitioned down to CFB and couldn’t implement their scheme properly because these kids just don’t have the same amount of time as an NFL player.

There are certainly success stories, and I’m not saying it will preclude Dorsey or anyone else succeeding, I’m just putting it out there.
I've talked about the very thing. NFL is much different than college. College kids tend to work best when things are kept simple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chiefs have no secondary. **** shame.

I don't even know who #13 is but he cooked their *** like Jamar Chase did.

Well if Dorsey is the pick might as well move on cause After today Daboll will be able to pick his team and he either takes Ken with him or He will be the Bills new OC…

Advertisement
Chiefs have no secondary. **** shame.

I don't even know who #13 is but he cooked their *** like Jamar Chase did.
Mathieu going down ****ed the Chiefs. However, you'd think a backup in the ******* NFL would at least know who to cover.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back