Some D[]KE notes

TheUnuffSAID

GreenTree All-American
from a recent 24/7 article (great quotes and questions)

“We’re counting on Duke to make an impact immediately,” Fisch said

DBC may **** himself

“I’m a guy that likes to set my expectations high, I’m going to go Heisman my first year—a Heisman nominee,” Johnson said on signing day. “I want to be a Heisman candidate.”

Terry Richardson said. "I don't expect him to handle 30 carries a game or anything, but he is a creative runner."

Fisch on outside expectation (take notes everyone)

Fisch said. “I’m not counting on it though and our fans probably shouldn’t either. They should probably look at it and say that college football is different than high school football, being a freshman is different than being a senior, and it’s going to be a process."

:neonu:

Advertisement

DBC may **** himself

“I’m a guy that likes to set my expectations high, I’m going to go Heisman my first year—a Heisman nominee,” Johnson said on signing day. “I want to be a Heisman candidate.”

Terry Richardson said. "I don't expect him to handle 30 carries a game or anything, but he is a creative runner."

Fisch said. “I’m not counting on it though and our fans probably shouldn’t either. They should probably look at it and say that college football is different than high school football, being a freshman is different than being a senior, and it’s going to be a process."

Fisch may be talking directly to me on that one.

If so, please let him know I respectfully disagree with his spin. Duke will make an impact. This year.

DBC may **** himself

If so, please let him know I respectfully disagree with his spin. Duke will make an impact. This year.

****.....that last line cost me my stiffy.......:mad:

DBC may **** himself

Brad?

Advertisement
BRAD EDWARDS KILLS ME

I feel ya....man not to jump off topic but I am so glad he aint on here. I do admit, I stay on grassy just to mess w/ him...just so so hard not to. I almost lost a lung one time for laughing so hard...that guy is a character and seriously mentally ill.

Advertisement
Back