So what happened to Tonye?

Problem2

All-American
Premium
How does he go from matching up with the center from Utah, and looking like a potential draft pick in the beginning of the season, to looking totally lost at the end?

He had to have been hurt, right?

Advertisement
How does he go from matching up with the center from Utah, and looking like a potential draft pick in the beginning of the season, to looking totally lost at the end?

He had to have been hurt, right?

I keep seeing people point to one game (Utah) early in the season. That's called an outlier. Jekiri was never that good. Look at the other 3.5 years of his career. That's who he was.

He was a 7-foot defensive presence who could rebound.

That's it.

Advertisement
I`m sure some will disagree with me, but I don`t think Tonye will be all that missed next year. Defensibly he was OK this year but his offense got worse as the season went on. We need someone who can score inside. Tonye missed more layup then anyone on the team.

I`m sure some will disagree with me, but I don`t think Tonye will be all that missed next year. Defensibly he was OK this year but his offense got worse as the season went on. We need someone who can score inside. Tonye missed more layup then anyone on the team.

He was a complete waste of height at 7ft, his feet was stuck to the ground on rebounds and could make a layup if he got paid a million bucks.

He was a complete waste of height at 7ft, his feet was stuck to the ground on rebounds and could make a layup if he got paid a million bucks.
Yeeaapp. I been saying this all year

Advertisement
Back