So, tell me about Nebraska

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I'm giving it one more try. If we lose, I'm done making threads. All I know about the Huskers is that they're 5-2. Only decent win is today @ a mediocre Tennessee by 11. They lost to Villanova by 24 and Cincy by 4. I felt a lot better about this game Friday at 359. We should win, right? Honestly, this game should tell us a lot about this team. We saw what they did last year when they got slapped in the face.

Advertisement
This game shouldn't be close. I think Larranaga and the loss got the team refocused and they'll burst out of the gates tonight.

Advertisement
Teams sure have decided to stat hitting 3s against us. Our defense isn't even bad they're hitting last second heaves to the basket. On another note our offense needs to be consistent.

Advertisement
Teams sure have decided to stat hitting 3s against us. Our defense isn't even bad they're hitting last second heaves to the basket. On another note our offense needs to be consistent.

3 of them were bad shots, 2 right before the shot clock.

Advertisement
Guys we are in for a LONG year if we don't start playing some defense. The ACC is licking there chops over our perimeter defense. Would really like to see coach try a zone just to give them a different look. I remeber we ran a pretty effective zone last year at times. Our man defense is putrid

Nebraska shooting 50% from FG and 67% from 3PT.

Yep, just hoping for a better performance in the second half.

The only solace is that we are playing our C game to their A game. They, like Northeastern, look like they can chuck it midcourt and drain them. Our defense could be better for sure, but they will call ticky tack **** on us all day.

The best part would be shoving it in the face of all the man crush inbreds in the crowd loving on Angel.

UM

Advertisement
Well, we now have playing like trash and the refs to contend with...unreal calls trying to get the corncobs the lead.

UM

Advertisement
Back