So how many Duke players got drafted

Advertisement
254.gif

97.gif

- Duke had just 1 player drafted.
- Miami had the same number of players drafted as Virginia Tech (3).
- We had to fight tooth and nail to earn a hard-fought victory over Wake Forest. At home. They had one player drafted in the 7th round.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who cares.

Some of the relevance is that there were heavy arguments here during the season with a host of guys blasting away that Duke would have a bunch of prospects drafted. I'd show some of the PMs and comments I got, but this debate is stale.

3rd and 4: Canes DB's 5 yards off the ball

3rd and 7: Canes DB's 7 years off the ball

3rd and 12: Canes DB's 10 yards off the ball.

Advertisement
Who cares.

Some of the relevance is that there were heavy arguments here during the season with a host of guys blasting away that Duke would have a bunch of prospects drafted. I'd show some of the PMs and comments I got, but this debate is stale.

PLease show them..

Draft actually shows how equal in talent both teams were which I recall the debate centered around.

Who cares.

I honestly don't care either way. College talent doesn't always transfer to the NFL on so many levels. There are differing class sizes, team needs and positional values. The draft is hardly a measure of program success or failure. So much goes into it. There are high draft pick busts, undrafted stars...not sure how it really matters either way. Can't even tell if people are hating or not in this thread lol.

Advertisement
This thread would be a whole lot more meaningful if we actually had a bunch of players drafted.

- a solid lineman people have mocked
- a bust lineman who showed glances of brilliance a few times here
- a one year punter

Not saying much.

******* sad

This thread would be a whole lot more meaningful if we actually had a bunch of players drafted.- a solid lineman people have mocked- a bust lineman who showed glances of brilliance a few times here- a one year punter Not saying much. ******* sad
Not enough talent to beat a Duke team that had 1 player drafted. Sad indeed.

Here's what I don't get: Why make posts like this? What good does *****ing and moaning about Golden do? What does it actually accomplish to constantly whine about how much we suck, and to get off on deriding others who might still hold out some home that maybe we might not suck as much in the future, with or without Golden?

Eh, I guess I shouldn't complain. This place is still measurably more open to optimism that is the WEZ.

This thread would be a whole lot more meaningful if we actually had a bunch of players drafted.- a solid lineman people have mocked- a bust lineman who showed glances of brilliance a few times here- a one year punter Not saying much. ****ing sad
Not enough talent to beat a Duke team that had 1 player drafted. Sad indeed.

Duke team that should've beaten a TAMU team with three first rounders.

Yawn indeed.

Advertisement
Back