So Day 2 of the draft.....

TheUnuffSAID

GreenTree All-American
How many UM guys do we see get taken off the board 2day in rounds 2 & 3
I say 3 (Vernon,Miller,Spence)

Advertisement
really i could see vernon sneaking in late in the 3rd just on his physical tools and maybe... Spence really impressed a team with his knowledge and maturity so they looked over his tangibles..... but will find out 2night

Some have vernon going before Miller. Should be interesting, would love to see those three taken tonight.

My guess is there are some teams that love the fact that Streeter seems to have dropped. I'll predict someone grabs him.

Advertisement
only Miller should get drafted today

some dumbass will reach for Vernon and/or maybe Streeter

I'll say 2

Advertisement
My guess is there are some teams that love the fact that Streeter seems to have dropped. I'll predict someone grabs him.

I've been wondering if the Colts will pick him up. They really need a wideout, but I've seen Hill listed as more likely. Who knows?

really i could see vernon sneaking in late in the 3rd just on his physical tools and maybe... Spence really impressed a team with his knowledge and maturity so they looked over his tangibles..... but will find out 2night

Pretty spot on looking at it now haha

Advertisement
how about Spence to Pitt? that is a very strange pick. he does not seem to fit their system at LB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back