Should we let Gadbois play in the spring game?

Thunderdome
Seriously, I fear for whoever will be lined up across from him. The kid seems so pumped up to put that helmet on, he might flat out kill somebody first snap. Maybe we should save him until the Notre Dame game :rollcanes:

In all seriousness, I love what he brings to the table and definitely think we'll see him holding down left tackle someday.

Advertisement
Love that he and Flowers got here early. Both guys have perfect frames and they finish their blocks. Potential bookends for the Golden era? I see Flowers on the left and Gadbois on the right.

Flowers is an animal on the field. He's just vicious.

Can't wait to see him in a year or two after being in our S&C program mauling fools.

Love that he and Flowers got here early. Both guys have perfect frames and they finish their blocks. Potential bookends for the Golden era? I see Flowers on the left and Gadbois on the right.

Yeah that's probably a more realistic situation, Flowers highlight tape was scary.

Advertisement
Love what we have at T as far as Depth is concerned, anyone else feel like Bunche of Feliciano should get a look at G?

Advertisement
Back