Sheldan Mcclellan

Advertisement
People on here told me he was a 1st rounder.

Lulz.

It's obvious that the guys that get paid to do that for a living are wrong.I wonder if any of them consulted this message board before they passed on him.

Sheldon not getting drafted was all about age and not his talent level. Sheldon is already technically "old" in NBA years...which is one way in which the NBA sucks now.

The Wizards seem to be a good fit, though. They have Bradley Beal at the 2, and a bunch of SF's who are more swingmen than true 2's like Sheldon is. I can see Sheldon making the roster with a great Summer League showing.

Advertisement
Sheldon not getting drafted was all about age and not his talent level. Sheldon is already technically "old" in NBA years...which is one way in which the NBA sucks now.

The Wizards seem to be a good fit, though. They have Bradley Beal at the 2, and a bunch of SF's who are more swingmen than true 2's like Sheldon is. I can see Sheldon making the roster with a great Summer League showing.

This. If he were 20 he would have gotten drafted. If he were 19 he would have been a first rounder. Being 24 def hurt him. **** the "insiders" were saying that in the 25th hour rumors were going around that Thon Maker was actually 24 and teams were thinking about bailing on him.

I would be shocked if he doesnt show his skills and make a squad. He has skills that can help a team. (plays defense, athletic, good shooter, rebounds, good size for a forward) **** I would take him on the Heat. We need young, athletic shooters like him on the wing that can be developed. We need to get rid of the old wing guys like Joe Johnson and Luol Deng. Game is passing them by.

This. If he were 20 he would have gotten drafted. If he were 19 he would have been a first rounder. Being 24 def hurt him. **** the "insiders" were saying that in the 25th hour rumors were going around that Thon Maker was actually 24 and teams were thinking about bailing on him.

I would be shocked if he doesnt show his skills and make a squad. He has skills that can help a team. (plays defense, athletic, good shooter, rebounds, good size for a forward) **** I would take him on the Heat. We need young, athletic shooters like him on the wing that can be developed. We need to get rid of the old wing guys like Joe Johnson and Luol Deng. Game is passing them by.

Deng is a free agent and was brought in as a stop gap post Lebron. JJ was a buyout FA and is also off the books. Maybe do some research

Deng is a free agent and was brought in as a stop gap post Lebron. JJ was a buyout FA and is also off the books. Maybe do some research

No ****, Sherlock. You tryna kick knowledge now? lol. If we had young, athletic wings in the waiting already on the squad then we wouldnt have needed a "stop gap" like Deng or a "desperation Hail Mary" FA like Joe Johnson who totally choked in the playoffs like he always does. Ill just leave it at that because this isnt a Heat forum.

Good luck to Sheldon in Washington! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back