Season wrap-up with Javi Salas

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator

The last time Miami had a losing season, Elvis Presley (the skinny version) was ruling the pop charts. Javi Salas, pitcher for the 23rd perfect game in D1 history and host of the excellent Bullpen Mafia baseball podcast (available HERE), joined the CanesInSight Podcast with his takeaways on a difficult season for Canes baseball:

On the disappointing 27-30 season: First losing season since 1958, which is insane. This is uncharted territory, which means there are...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
The Weeknd GIF by French Montana

0 values returned for Blake or Cyr in the search of the article.

Advertisement
JD has failed upward nicely. Man must be laughing his *** off getting rich of a program and delivering absolutely no value.

Maybe he turns it around…all you need is 2-3 stud pitchers yet I am not sure he is capable.

Says it all.

Advertisement
JD has failed upward nicely. Man must be laughing his *** off getting rich of a program and delivering absolutely no value.

Maybe he turns it around…all you need is 2-3 stud pitchers yet I am not sure he is capable.

Says it all.
The team needs way more impact hitters (not just 2-3 stud pitchers). We need 4-5 impact hitters (zero JAGs) as the batting average was poor from the middle of the order to the end (can’t keep doing that & expect success) and you need to surround guys like Cuvet & Cyr with protection & guys that keep productive innings going.

I think we also need 3-4 stud pitchers with a fair amount of experience.

Major remake of the roster Is required (while retaining our best young talent & guys like Gage).

The team needs way more impact hitters (not just 2-3 stud pitchers). We need 4-5 impact hitters (zero JAGs) as the batting average was poor from the middle of the order to the end (can’t keep doing that & expect success) and you need to surround guys like Cuvet & Cyr with protection & guys that keep productive innings going.

I think we also need 3-4 stud pitchers with a fair amount of experience.

Major remake of the roster Is required (while retaining our best young talent & guys like Gage).
2-3 stud pitchers you are in a regional. Maybe hosting. The rest is just icing.

Just watched interview with Oklahoma State coach…jealous.

Advertisement
Back