Season Predictions

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Let's see what you've got. We have 30 games before the ACCT and NCAAT. Schedule only looks like 28, but that's because the Hawaii tourney only lists the first game. What do you think?

I'll say 25-5, 14-4
I think we can run the table in OCC, but @Minnesota is tough, and we usually have one, WTF? game. I think 14-4 gets us in the top 3, maybe 1st, but likely 2nd. Depending on what we do in the ACCT, we're a 2-3 seed.

University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Advertisement
27-3, 15-3

I think we're going to be better than the 2012 team by a mile. After the first few games we'll cut down turnovers a lot. Having 2 potential lottery picks will be the difference.

I think we make the final 4.

End of the year, Lonnie drafted 8th, Brown drafted 13th.

Last edited:
USC's going to be our toughest competition in the Honolulu tournament....we should beat Hawaii...they were good a few years ago, but the sanctions they got have really taken their toll....I think we lose to USC in the championship of the tournament...so that's 2-1 there.

As far as the season...

ACC: 14-4 (Losses @ UNC, @ ND, @ VT, vs. Wake).

25-5 overall. Top 3 finish in the conference...we win the ACC Tournament.

Sweet 16/Elite 8 overall.

I predict we will be playing a game in January where some posters will be saying it is a must win game.

Advertisement
24-6

Make it to the ACC Finals & get a top 4 seed in the tourney.

Should bulldoze the OOC stuff outside of Minnesota and USC. I say we lose one of those games.

Conference schedule looks good outside of a few tough road games (UNC, ND spring to mind plus the usual VT and FSU dogfights).

25-5 14-4 sounds about right to me.

Advertisement
11-1 in non-conference play, 15-3 in the ACC, 2-1 in the ACC tourney, and a 28-5 regular season record leading to a #2 seed in the southeast and a run into the Elite 8.

Advertisement
Back