Scouting report on Canes Baseball transfer OF Bobby Marsh

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Miami made its first addition from the Transfer Portal with 6'3, 198 lefty OF Bobby Marsh from Penn State. Marsh, who played for Miami Director of Program Development Rob Cooper with the Nittany Lions, is from Bellefonte, PA and slashed .310/.384/.490 over his first two seasons.

I spoke with a source with MLB experience who provided the following scouting report on the newest Cane:

Athletic/lean corner outfielder with line drive approach, handsy hitter with bat speed that can get to all...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Perfect for the 3rd/4th outfield rotation along with the DH role.
What is the status of Carrier, Gaby, Renzo, and Reyes?

Perfect for the 3rd/4th outfield rotation along with the DH role.
What is the status of Carrier, Gaby, Renzo, and Reyes?
I have heard: Carrier, Reyes and Villegas will enter the portal, let’s see if it comes true. I haven’t heard anything about Gaby or Renzo. Truthfully it would be pretty messed up for this coaching staff to cut Renzo after they basically screwed him this season

I have heard: Carrier, Reyes and Villegas will enter the portal, let’s see if it comes true. I haven’t heard anything about Gaby or Renzo. Truthfully it would be pretty messed up for this coaching staff to cut Renzo after they basically screwed him this season
If Gaby is on this roster next year, I'm officially done with the UM baseball program. At that point, it would simply be abuse.

I would keep Renzo around with the understanding that his role would be a pinch hitter and one of the last outfielders in the rotation and backup at 1B. He would have played 1B this season once Torres went down.

Advertisement
how did they ***** him?

"When I tell you to dump a body in the marsh, you dump him IN the marsh. Not where some guy from John Hancock goes every Thursday, to get an effing bl-wjob!”

Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Advertisement
Back