Scott Van Pelt Praiise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The amount of trash talk I heard this off season about Cam was insane. He was a “ bum , was at IW for a reason , a turnover machine , overrated etc”. Boy have the tables turned.
convinced all the people who talk sh*t about Cam never actually watched him play before or saw the quality of player he had at those places compared to UM

Advertisement
The amount of trash talk I heard this off season about Cam was insane. He was a “ bum , was at IW for a reason , a turnover machine , overrated etc”. Boy have the tables turned.
how could anyone watch his film and think hes a scrub? INSANE

You have to be a complete imbecile to not see that hes top tier, once in a lifetime type of QB. How was he kept secret lol

Advertisement
how could anyone watch his film and think hes a scrub? INSANE

You have to be a complete imbecile to not see that hes top tier, once in a lifetime type of QB. How was he kept secret lol
Is he reckless at times ? 100 percent but he played very well at WSU especially with what was surrounding him. Anyone with eyes knew this was an epic addition. Adding a difference maker at qb instantly changes your program if you have any kind of real talent.

Last edited:
Is he reckless at times ? 100 percent but he played very well at WSU especially with what surrounded him. Anyone with eyes knew this was an epic addition. Adding a difference maker at qb instantly changes your program if you have any kind of real talent.
I think alot of it was Cope, they were coping and hoping that coaching held him back. Or thats what they wished. But reality set in Saturday and they now on notice.

I think alot of it was Cope, they were coping and hoping that coaching held him back. Or thats what they wished. But reality set in Saturday and they now on notice.
I only saw Cam once last year and it was early in the season

IIRC they were ranked early on and there was a matchup…Oregon st I think…I tuned in and was like good lord this QB is on some other ****. TVD was still playing well but watching Ward I’m like this is that game changer type QB we’ve really never had here

Never in a million years did I think he would end up here because we usually can’t have nice things

I only saw Cam once last year and it was early in the season

IIRC they were ranked early on and there was a matchup…Oregon st I think…I tuned in and was like good lord this QB is on some other ****. TVD was still playing well but watching Ward I’m like this is that game changer type QB we’ve really never had here

Never in a million years did I think he would end up here because we usually can’t have nice things
I watched his highlights a month before he entered the portal (intel) and he was my number 1 instantly. I saw Mahomes type and I was **** bent on him or failure. If we got anyone else I would of been mad asf.

Advertisement
Back