RVA you're a fruity hypocrite

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
You put me in purgatory because I called you out for being a mope. Plain and simple.

I took the high road not telling you to go **** yourself, when you told me to. But, me not being triggered by your response is probably why you took this route.

Take a breath, man up and don't get angry at others instead of owning your own weakness.

Advertisement
To quote the response to the last guy who thought posting like this was productive.

There’s no freedom of speech on a private board for you to insult people here. And unlike AHURT12, who demonstrated why he should be back on the board, you demonstrate the opposite.

You don’t contribute anything particularly positive or helpful.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot.

You put me in purgatory because I called you out for being a mope. Plain and simple.

I took the high road not telling you to go **** yourself, when you told me to. But, me not being triggered by your response is probably why you took this route.

Take a breath, man up and don't get angry at others instead of owning your own weakness.
I’m just seeing this. You’re a ******* *******. You hardly post anymore then show up hurling bully slurper *** bombs and calling people names?

You didn’t take the high road. You insulted me in your poRst to OBM and that’s why I told you to go **** yourself. Who the **** are you to show up here all of a sudden like that? Nothing. No one. Basura. Another dead poRster.

If I’m going to take **** from someone it’s gonna be someone who’s a decent human who’s contributing regularly and who matters somewhat on here. Not some bull**** bully slurper ******* like you.

Edit: Looks like someone finished you off before I could.

Advertisement
how far are you allowed to criticize what a mod says in a substantive football discussion? for example, if debating @nystateofmind regarding x football player, i might call him a bad name or two, even if not meant. can we do the same with a mod or no?
Big difference between a heated debate and personal attacks.

Advertisement
Back