Romy Gonzalez

Advertisement
kids gonna be fine, remember Chester struggled as a freshman and hit .300 this year. Some time it just takes a while

kids gonna be fine, remember Chester struggled as a freshman and hit .300 this year. Some time it just takes a while

Chester struggled a bit, but Romy looked completely lost.
True.

Depends on his offseason work, I think. If he stays in the cage and can adapt to college pitching, he should be fine.

To me, even if he improves but isn't a star this year, I'm OK with that. As long as he can make strides and become at least solid instead of incompetent at the plate, then I'm cool with that. Come JR/SR years is when he needs to have it all put together, and then we can truly answer this question.

Advertisement

True.

Depends on his offseason work, I think. If he stays in the cage and can adapt to college pitching, he should be fine.

To me, even if he improves but isn't a star this year, I'm OK with that. As long as he can make strides and become at least solid instead of incompetent at the plate, then I'm cool with that. Come JR/SR years is when he needs to have it all put together, and then we can truly answer this question.

With the 11.7 situation, you literally can't afford to have a guy taking two years to figure out college pitching.

True.

With the 11.7 situation, you literally can't afford to have a guy taking two years to figure out college pitching.
I get that, but not every guy you sign is going to get it in less than 2 years. Some guys you have to be patient with. If he is at least solid this year then rakes for the next 1 or 2, it's a fine proposition.

Advertisement
Back