Remaining Schedules

capefearcane

Band
Banned
Reviewing the remaining schedules it appears that of the top 4 or 5 teams, excluding Louisville, ND has the easiest route to move up to a 3 seed, w/exception of playing U at ND. UVA has a tough road with a game against UNC, and one of the toughest remaining schedules is UNC. Who have to play @ NC State and Duke. If we can beat UVA and don't fall down on the should win games like @VT we should be pretty well positioned for the ACCt, on a neutral court... so yes the UVA game teally is a must win.

Advertisement
Reviewing the remaining schedules it appears that of the top 4 or 5 teams, excluding Louisville, ND has the easiest route to move up to a 3 seed, w/exception of playing U at ND. UVA has a tough road with a game against UNC, and one of the toughest remaining schedules is UNC. Who have to play @ NC State and Duke. If we can beat UVA and don't fall down on the should win games like @VT we should be pretty well positioned for the ACCt, on a neutral court... so yes the UVA game teally is a must win.

Another must win thread/post... if we lose tonight, I guess there is no reason for you to post again until the fall since the season is over, right? I mean - that is what a must win is, right????

ND blew it by losing to GA Tech. No matter what happens tonight we will be a top 4 team in the ACC.

Tonight is not a must win. Getting one of two this week against Virginia and Louisville might be, for confidence purposes. Either game would be the best win we've had all season.

Another must win thread/post... if we lose tonight, I guess there is no reason for you to post again until the fall since the season is over, right? I mean - that is what a must win is, right????
Nope, never give up hope. Anything can happen but logic is hard to dismiss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back