Ray-Ray News Off the Press....

904Cane

Freshman
My sources say him and Dad are in talks A&M and he is headed there..

Florida A&M that is...

Advertisement
If he ends up at A&M it isnt because of the yahoo reports.

I dont know whats going on. Thought he was miami all the way

Wish he was going to Bethune Cookman, Morris and the receivers would go off that game.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];669577 said:

Think they are talking about Ray-Ray who no longer can Play-Play Armstrong. Not Ray Lewis.

crossover22[]_[];669577 said:

Think they are talking about Ray-Ray who no longer can Play-Play Armstrong. Not Ray Lewis.
Oh ****. Thanks man. I thought this was another lewis thread

Advertisement
Shows how many teams were lined up to take him. What the **** have the draft analyst's been smoking the last 2 years.

He wouldn't have been able to play had he transferred to a D-1 school, hence, the talks of him going to D-1AA

He wouldn't have been able to play had he transferred to a D-1 school, hence, the talks of him going to D-1AA

thats not necessarily true. If he's already graduated (he might be close), he could find a way into a grad program like Russell Wilson

Advertisement
Advertisement
USC is up against the scholly limit. THey can't go over even with PSU players. If they get Silas Redd they have to hope a guy fails out or doesn't make it through the clearinghouse. SO RRA can't go there regardless.

While I don't doubt that he may not be getting the type of offers he'd hoped for, I also doubt that he wants to sit for a year and redshirt after having passed up a shot in the nfl last year. Even though it would probably be the smart thing to do.

Not bad for him. Regardless of what we think he was reasonably well thought of for draft purposes. He will likely dominate at that level and his draft stock might not suffer vs a mediocre year at miami.

While I don't doubt that he may not be getting the type of offers he'd hoped for, I also doubt that he wants to sit for a year and redshirt after having passed up a shot in the nfl last year. Even though it would probably be the smart thing to do.

You just described exactly why Ray Ray is no longer at Miami. Aw! He doesn't want to have to sit a year and perfect his craft because he wants to just get to the NFL. Instant gratification always fails! The kid should have picked the best program with the most exposure possible and gone and taken a shirt and got his head in the playbook and exploded back onto the scene as a 5th year senior. The media would eat it up and the NFL might take a chance on someone with character flaws.

FAMU? What kind of exposure can the kid possibly get? What dominate D-II competition and then hope for that first round draft pick? This kid just isn't very bright.

Advertisement
Back