Ray Ray is major wright part 2...

Advertisement
Advertisement
except major made big time hits/plays in big time games.

ray ray doesn't do anything in any game (outside of famu).

[video=youtube;fOZnLEGJaiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZnLEGJaiU[/video]

lol he pushed demarco to the head when demarco was in the air. soft x100. throw any other safety in that position and murray is out of the game.

while it may get you jacked up to see him get pumped after the hit, the hit itself wasn't anything spectacular.

Advertisement
lol he pushed demarco to the head when demarco was in the air. soft x100. throw any other safety in that position and murray is out of the game.

while it may get you jacked up to see him get pumped after the hit, the hit itself wasn't anything spectacular.

This. Sean Taylor might have ended his career if he had a shot like that.

A better hit would be the one he put on the FAMU QB. But then again....it was a QB.....from FAMU.

Advertisement
Weak hit. 20 years from now our fans are gonna be talking about that 1 play that RR made his freshman season.

I hope RR get's it together and is able to make plays this season. RR hasn't gotten any better from his freshman season till now.

Probably should have been a LB or even a TE at UM. RR just doesn't have the speed and agility to be a big time safety.

I call it like I see it.

Advertisement
LOl god we have some dumb fans. Major Wright was a playmaker in college. RayRay has done NOTHING with the Canes to this point. Praying he turns it around cause we need it.

Huge hit my Wright but I always thought it should've been a penalty. Contact way before the ball arrives.

Ray Ray should have been playing linebacker from day 1. He would have been a special linebacker. Hes a ****** safety. Major Wright was much better.

Advertisement
Back