2 (Corey King)
44.jpg

3 (Junior Alexis)
45.jpg

4 (Hunter Wells)
6_225950.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are sleeping on Hunter Wells. He verbally accepted an offer from Ron Zook when he was at Illinois (kid is from Illinois) but for some reason it didn't work out with grades and whatnot so he ended up as a late addition for us.

Ron Zook was always a good recruiter.

Plus, the little video I've seen of the kid looks pretty good.

You guys are sleeping on Hunter Wells. He verbally accepted an offer from Ron Zook when he was at Illinois (kid is from Illinois) but for some reason it didn't work out with grades and whatnot so he ended up as a late addition for us.

the little i saw of him on the field reminded me of matt pipho but worse at the same stage in his career.

I think King plays a lot this year & I'm here surprised both Junior and Wells are still here.

Advertisement
jevoasis said:

I think King plays a lot this year & I'm here surprised both Junior and Wells are still here.

Surprised they're still here? Lol they're redshirt freshmen, smh at our fanbase

Advertisement
Saw Armbrister at the Maryland game up close, kid at least looks the part. Thought he should have stayed at safety, I think he's a great athlete and 3 year project.

Would be surprised if any of them are on the roster next year.

Give them 2 free years at Miami then facilitate their transfer to Charleston Southern.

Zook built a national champion in Florida 2006.

Thurston Armbrister? What is he, a safety or a linebacker? Looks like Tyrone Cornelius part 2. He's a tweener and he'll never start here, but you clowns have him at #1 :)

At least Wells has a shot at starting in a couple years.

Lulz, the kid should be playing D1AA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back