1 (Dwayne Hoilett)
485-dwayne-throwing-up-u-ci.jpg.html

2 (Ricardo Williams)
85.jpg

3 (Jelani Hamilton)
86.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love these rank em set ups. Any chance of adding the names in the future Larry, for all those (including myself) who may not know these kids by pure facial recognition? Thanks in advance man.

Advertisement
Definitely intriguing to see the support for Dwayne Hoilett over Jelani Hamilton.

Everyone hatin on Ricardo, I think he does something, didn't FSU, UNC and LSU want him?

Last edited:
I think Holliet was a sleeper recruit that Al stole from under everyone. He is proving such as having been mentioned multiple times in the spring. Size should not be an issue for him as I have seen him many times around campus and the kid is jacked. He may not look it because he is tall and seems lanky but if you stand next to him you will notice how big he really is.

Moreover Jelani, to me, seems as if he is out of shape and not physical enough to play the 3-technique - his ultimate position. He will play some outside as a freshman but his home will be at DT or a DE in a 3-4 and he is not strong enough for either of those positions.

Ricardo, well we all know about Ricardo. Non-existent in any reporting. It is very unfortunate, but as soon as I saw this kid in HS I knew he wouldn't be an impact player. I hope I am proven wrong as he has a couple of years to show-out but I don't see that happening when you have incoming freshmen and converted LB ahead of him on the depth chart.

I think Holliet was a sleeper recruit that Al stole from under everyone. He is proving such as having been mentioned multiple times in the spring. Size should not be an issue for him as I have seen him many times around campus and the kid is jacked. He may not look it because he is tall and seems lanky but if you stand next to him you will notice how big he really is.

Moreover Jelani, to me, seems as if he is out of shape and not physical enough to play the 3-technique - his ultimate position. He will play some outside as a freshman but his home will be at DT or a DE in a 3-4 and he is not strong enough for either of those positions.

Ricardo, well we all know about Ricardo. Non-existent in any reporting. It is very unfortunate, but as soon as I saw this kid in HS I knew he wouldn't be an impact player. I hope I am proven wrong as he has a couple of years to show-out but I don't see that happening when you have incoming freshmen and converted LB ahead of him on the depth chart.

Is Ricardo going to be one of those guys who is asked to find some where else to play?

Advertisement

Is Ricardo going to be one of those guys who is asked to find some where else to play?

Not an insider so I can only speculate, but seeing the hauls of DE's we are bringing in it would not surprise me if he is asked to leave. Although with the unproven depth and Shayon Greene being injury prone he may be retained purely for depth reasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back