2026 Prince William 3* DE from Gorman

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
First recruit to tell the world that Mario is trying to build a "Poly Pipeline" to Miami. Will he be the next in the line from Gorman to Miami?

Advertisement

Defensive staffer Joe Salave'a has been running point on the junior's recruitment and that has Miami heavily involved early on. "It's been phenomenal. Coach Salave'a has been hitting me up constantly. [Graduate assistant Azar Wilson] all them guys been hitting me up, showing me some love. I can't wait to come down to Miami and watch them sometime," Williams said.

"[Salave'a] is constantly pushing for it," Williams added of his bond with the Hurricanes assistant. "Constantly hitting me up, showing me love even in his busy schedule and I'm definitely going to look into that."

The fact that Alofaitulu is committed to Miami also shows Williams that moving across the country for college could be on the table. "He's been telling me that they need some dogs there and he's been telling me that they've been talking about me a lot. They really like me, they believe I fit into their system. I just want to showcase that," Williams said.

Other programs that have extended tenders include Oregon, Washington, Florida, Tennessee, Arizona, and Utah. But it's Miami that Williams may have his eye on early on in the process. The hope is to get down for a Hurricanes game day this fall. "So far, all I can say is that it's Miami who is pushing the hardest and I really appreciate that and I love the fact that they continue to push for me. For that, I would like to continue to build my relationship with them."

As a sophomore, Williams totaled 96 tackles, 24 coming for a loss, with ten sacks. 247Sports considers Williams an '87' prospect and the No. 3 player in Nevada next cycle.

jETT wASHINGTON WAS FREAKING IMPRESSIVE. We should throw big NIl ON HIM

This kid was ok. He has strength we should be on him.

The other kid Carrington was pushed around by sta though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back