Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Canes posted on Twitter that it will also be streamed on ESPN3 and the Watch ESPN app.

Advertisement
I live on the west coast and enjoy my sleep, but gonna have to set an alarm and watch the fireworks live.

GoDDAMNTHIS****ISSOSEXCITING

Going to lift weights at 6 am and then pound coffee until 10 am. I may tackle someone just cause.

Advertisement
Hopefully Sebastian with a pipe comes out too. That would be the ****.

Advertisement
No joke, I feel like a kid the night before Christmas. I'm still through the roof over this hire

Can't. Wait. *Bart Scott voice*

image.jpg

Advertisement
"A handshake means something here." This is why I do not believe that Butch was officially offered the job, accepted, and then Blake pulled the offer for Richt. Not that Blake wouldn't be weasel enough to do it, but no way Richt takes the job under those circumstances. The guy is just too decent of a human being.

And who was it that said Richt looked like a beaten man at the press conference? He didn't look beaten to me at all. Looked like a guy who was very confident in himself and his prospects, and very aware that a whole lot more people were not happy to see him go, rather than the other way around. That AD has got to be ****ting himself with MR now being at Miami. Very likely Richt wins a NC here well before Kirby Smart does at UGA. Then the **** will really hit the fan! Lol!

''Returning to 'The U' is truly an honor and I am humbled by the responsibility of leading our storied program,'' said Richt, who played under Howard Schnellenberger at Miami in the early 1980s.

Richt's first official order of business Friday was meeting his team, with players summoned to the football facility for an 8 a.m. introduction. The Hurricanes planned a news conference to announce Richt's hiring later Friday morning, and the hope was that the 24th coach in Miami history could start recruiting later in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back