Preseason Predictions

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Lindy's Magazine has Miami 16th in the nation and 5th in the ACC. That's all I had a chance to see at the store before my 5 year old got bored in the sports section.

Advertisement
If Huell is tapping his potential, the sky's the limit for this team. Imagine what our wings can do with a strong inside game to complement them.

Advertisement
Jaquan Newton looks like a completely different ball player this year and is ready to perform like a high caliber ACC point guard

Dewan Huell finally looks like he knows what hes doing at least

In the little I saw of him at Adidas Nations with Bruce Brown, he looked lost again. Everyone was talking about how well Brown played. Not a peep about Huell. I know Coach L has said Huell's coming in extra early to practice, though. At some point he'll figure it out, and I hope it's soon.

Last edited:
Jaquan Newton looks like a completely different ball player this year and is ready to perform like a high caliber ACC point guard

From reading tweets etc. it seems like he's much more focused. If he can become a 2nd round caliber talent this year we'll be a top 5 team imo.

Last edited:
If IV is 100% healthy when the season starts, Canes can win the ACC. Picking us 5th in the conference is disrespectful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back