DE: Kain/Green. Williams
OLB: Gaines with E. Johnson pushing
MLB: Perryman
OLB: Buchanon
CB: T. Howard
CB: McGee
FS: Armstrong
SS: VT

There are some obvious weaknesses, especially at DE opposite Chick, but if Porter can stay healthy we should be stout up the middle. I really like our talent at LB and feel like R. Kirby could give Gaines a fight at OLB, but the staff seems to want him at MLB.

We are going to see some youngsters get big minutes at CB, where I think Howard and Crawford or the most ready to contribute. I feel like Finnie will be the nickel guy with Crawford also playing a lot.

I would love to see the staff move a kid like L. Gunter to S so that D. Bush can start at CB, but I will trust the staff's opinion better than mine. If VT and RRA can finally avoid the big coverage busts we could be alright at S, if one of those guys gets hurt we could be in deep trouble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ARMSTRONG AND TELEMAQUE ARE LIKE HOLES IN THE BOTTOM OF A GLASS

But look at the 2 deep, do you start AJ Highsmith or K. Rodgers over those guys? They are who they are and they unfortunately will be our best options this season. As I stated in the original post I would like to see Gunter move to S. Kid is athletic and big, we brought in 20 CB's (j/k) and need bodies at S. Keep Bush at CB and let him develop at the position most believe he is better suited to play.

Exactly..... What's wrong with these Miami fans! Y'all gotta make it out to some practices and you should've made it to the spring game! Gunter is not giving that spot up, it's up to McGee if he wants to lose his spot!

Advertisement
RE - Green
DT - Smith
DT - Porter
LE - Chick

OLB - Gaines
MLB - Perryman
OLB - Cornelius

CB - McGhee
CB - Finnie
S - Armstrong
S - Rodgers

Advertisement
DE: Chickillo/Hoilett
DT: Porter
DT: Smith/Pierre
DE: Green/Kain/Hamilton
OLB: E.Johnson/Gaines
MLB: Perryman/Kirby
OLB: Buchanon/Paul
CB: Gunter/Finnie/Hope
CB: McGee/Howard
FS: Armstrong
SS: VT/Bush

DE- Green
DT- Porter
DT- Smith
DE- Chickillo
OLB- Cornelius
MLB- Perryman
OLB- Buchanon
CB- Gunter
CB- Howard
FS- Armstrong
SS- Telemaque

Advertisement
I will reserve judgment til fall practice is under way but this D could be a very good one, at least the front 7 anyway.

Advertisement
Back