practice today

• Thread starter Thread starter TheU1991
  • Start date Start date
T

TheU1991

according to twitter, ray lewis and reggie wayne were at practice. i'm sure there were others there too.

the offensive line coach from hallandale high went to the practice, and tweeted this:

"I've never seen a human throw up as much as seantrel Henderson did today. Atleast a gallon."

good to see seantrel putting in some work.

yeah i know, we talkin bout practice. but theres nothing else to talk about.

Advertisement
according to twitter, ray lewis and reggie wayne were at practice. i'm sure there were others there too.

the offensive line coach from hallandale high went to the practice, and tweeted this:

"I've never seen a human throw up as much as seantrel Henderson did today. Atleast a gallon."

:eekeyes:

Or it could mean that Henderson was out of shape for some reason.

i dont think so, Golden has been prasing him since spring started

Advertisement
Same thing I was thinking...remember they did just come from Spring Break

Advertisement
If you send one more ***king player to West .va I swear to god I'll find you and kill you.

Welcome to the forum (smiley face)

heard Hallandale has a HUGE OLINEMAN that is an underclassman.

Couple kids i coached transferred to hallandale last season and played.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back