Possible Princeton game time change?

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
As of now, game is listed at 8 PM. Obviously, that's the game time of the ACC championship game. Possible game time change during the game week? It would really not be fair to the basketball team to not have their top 10 team in the spotlight. The game should be played in the early afternoon

Advertisement
It would make logical sense to move it ahead of the other game in the doubleheader for attendance purposes. That said I doubt it happens because moving it would leave ESPNU without any live programming from 8-10 pm on a Saturday night.

There's literally going to be like 37 fans at that game. The attendance was awful for it last year too. Not sure why we don't try to match up with a better opponent for this game.

There's literally going to be like 37 fans at that game. The attendance was awful for it last year too. Not sure why we don't try to match up with a better opponent for this game.

We could play Kentucky and nobody would be there if it's the same time as the ACC Championship

Advertisement
Ummmm, guysm. This is a doubleheader with Kansas and Syracuse at the AAA. They are at 530. Unless they flip flop the games, we're playing after. This isn't a "Miami home game." The game is also scheduled to be on ESPN U. Now, if they can flip flop the games with Kansas and SU, who obviously don't have football teams playing, that would work.

It would make logical sense to move it ahead of the other game in the doubleheader for attendance purposes. That said I doubt it happens because moving it would leave ESPNU without any live programming from 8-10 pm on a Saturday night.

Why don't they just swap times with the Kansas/Syracuse game? Have Miami tip off at 5:30 PM and Kansas/Cuse at 8:00 PM. ESPN will have a better game at the 8PM slot.

Advertisement

Why don't they just swap times with the Kansas/Syracuse game? Have Miami tip off at 5:30 PM and Kansas/Cuse at 8:00 PM. ESPN will have a better game at the 8PM slot.

Because ESPN and ESPN2 have College Football in the 8pm window, and ESPN wouldn't want to move Syracuse-Kansas to ESPNU (which is in about 20 million fewer homes). It's easier for them to take the hit on ESPNU at 8 with our game.

Advertisement
Back