Positives from an otherwise terrible game

Advertisement
It’s raining here and my TV went out for about 10-15 minutes so I didn’t have to watch that mess while it was out…

Leonard Taylor is the real deal and is a legit 5 star d-tackle who will play on sundays if he continues to work hard and progress
Kinchens made a lot of big plays (and 1 bad play)
Parrish ran hard and should have had 5 more carries
Stanley was a good #2 RB
Colbie Young continues to make plays
Oline worked hard
Exactly and 73 was a beast

Advertisement
And Steele called a good game.
Steele did call a good game. I just wish they would do a better job stopping the big play. The first offensive play of the game should have been a TD if their QB didn't overthrow the guy by 10 yards. Our guy was beaten by at least 5 yards.

And thank goodness for the TD drop on the 4th and goal after the big screen play.

Advertisement
Steele did call a good game. I just wish they would do a better job stopping the big play. The first offensive play of the game should have been a TD if their QB didn't overthrow the guy by 10 yards. Our guy was beaten by at least 5 yards.

And thank goodness for the TD drop on the 4th and goal after the big screen play.
Agreed, this is prima fascia evidence that supports player issues. We already have the same evidence to support coaching issues in previous games.

I just want to beat FSU. That's all that's left to salvage this ****** season. Can't take another year of trash talking from their fans
We better get a lot better on offense. FSU put up 640+ yards on GT. Travis threw for almost 400 yards and they rushed it for nearly 250.

Our offense has to sustain drives and put the ball into the endzone.

Advertisement
Penalties were not an issue, but a dumb penalty with time running out in the 4th qtr almost cost us the game

Advertisement
Can one of our research hobbits look through the CFB archives....

This abomination of a game has to be Top 5/10 of games played with no TDs scored by either team....
****.jpg

Advertisement
Back