Pittsburgh at Miami - Game 1

Jaromir Jagr

Senior
Banned
Since there seems to be so much demand for in-game baseball talk, thought I would start a game thread.

Caballeros wasn't all that impressive in his first start. Four runs in five innings. Our top three hitters are a combined 0-for-9. With second and third with one out we can't get the run in.

Tied 4-4 at the moment.

Advertisement
Chester just ruined Jagr's night!!!

Hilarious!!!

Or was it Howland who hit the homerun!!!! Either way, they mule just kicked the television in frustration!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Abreu made a very nice catch to end the game.

Jagr thought his team had it there for a second, but the Hurricanes prevailed in the end. I do not see the Panthers taking 2 in a row from us, so this should be the last we see of Bozo until next weekend...

Advertisement
Except, of course, that I am the one who posted the thread and the one who posted that we took the lead.

But I will be "silenced" if we win.

You're not a smart guy.

Florida State has lost 3 straight and are playing themselves out of the top 8.
Let's take the next 3 and put the final nail in their coffin by taking the series up there.

Advertisement
Florida State's crowd size and history will guarantee them at least a host bid. It's all about finances. That's why we hosted in 2012.

Florida State's crowd size and history will guarantee them at least a host bid. It's all about finances. That's why we hosted in 2012.

I thought it was about a flawed RPI that favors teams in better conferences. Chris Chester...really??

Last edited:
Florida State has lost 3 straight and are playing themselves out of the top 8.
Let's take the next 3 and put the final nail in their coffin by taking the series up there.

Jagr might actually hurt himself if we sweep FSU.

This week has been so awful for him already

Yes, they'll get a host bid for the regionals, but will be traveling the following weekend for the SR's if we take the series.

TCU is stumbling a bit but Louisville is finishing strong and will take their spot, IMO.
Of course, now that I've said that, they'll get swept at Wake next weekend.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back