Phil Steele has fsu winning it all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Talent-wise they should at least win the ACC but talent-wise we should have never lost 16 games over the last 3 seasons...

they aren't winning the conference with that OL/QB combo. Manuel could be the QB on the old LSU offenses Jimbo ran behind big time OLs with great WRs, TEs, and tough RBs. He'll struggle behind that OL. Everything else is in place though.

FSU is loaded, though I have to agree with some of the comments.

That said, if FSU can't win the ACC this year with the talent advantage they have + so many returning starters, then that would tell me they're not likely to win it with Jimbo.

I won't make any predictions except to say I predict the Noles will lose at least one game to a lesser team they should not lose to. They've done it every year under Jimbo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! more FSU hype to pump into there hillbilly skulls . The higher you climb the harder you FALL LOL win it all hahahahaha

I hope FSU IS ranked #1 when we play them.

Overranked or not - sure going to be nice to whip some 'Nole *** for a change.

Advertisement
are they serious??? they leave us out as a potential loss/challenge against those over-hyped semenholes. see that is the disrespect that golden needs to feed off and give these kids morning noon and night. ranks us 2nd to last in our division yet plugs them as the number 1 team in the nation what a tool. what is his record on past seasons predictions? i think they throw those predictions out there just to try to get people read their irrelevant writings. Fvck Phil Steele and fvck the semenholes.

"Games at home against Clemson and Florida will be challenges, as will a potential road test at South Florida on Sept. 29. Perhaps the most important game of the year, because of how late it occurs, will be the Nov. 3 showdown in Blacksburg, Va. against Virginia Tech. If the Seminoles can sneak out of the Thursday night contest with a win, they could very well be in the driver’s seat to win the ACC Championship and head to a BCS Bowl … and not just the Orange Bowl."

12.gif

Haven't seen anything from Manuel to suggest they could win a title with him.

He might surprise but I wouldn't count on it.

Advertisement
Back