Petrino

Petrino will resort back to being a corch when his heisman candidate leaves. Just like Jimbo.

If you think petrino is a corch there really is no saving you dumb f*cks. The stupid on here is getting unbearable.

Richt's resume is inarguably better than Petrino's and people are calling Richt a corch. I wish our fans defended our own coach like they defended some douche who changes jobs every 4 years.

Rick had more wins at a marquee program than Petrino has at three also ran programs? Is that how you determined his r*sum* is "inarguably" better?

Ask yourself why he's coaching at also ran programs.

Advertisement
Petrino will resort back to being a corch when his heisman candidate leaves. Just like Jimbo.

If you think petrino is a corch there really is no saving you dumb f*cks. The stupid on here is getting unbearable.

Richt's resume is inarguably better than Petrino's and people are calling Richt a corch. I wish our fans defended our own coach like they defended some douche who changes jobs every 4 years.

Rick had more wins at a marquee program than Petrino has at three also ran programs? Is that how you determined his r*sum* is "inarguably" better?

Because he crashed his Harley while ******* a woman 20+ years his junior?

I'm sure that sort of thing makes him a hero to you, but that only explains his current job and nothing before that.

I'm sure that sort of thing makes him a hero to you, but that only explains his current job and nothing before that.

Well that's a nasty thing to say. I expected better manners from someone with your breeding and culture.

Well that's a nasty thing to say. I expected better manners from someone with your breeding and culture.

You referenced it 3 times on this thread, you seem obsessed with it. Either way, it detracts entirely from the point I've made. So if you actually want to talk about what Petrino has produced on the field, feel free to.

Advertisement

You referenced it 3 times on this thread, you seem obsessed with it. Either way, it detracts entirely from the point I've made. So if you actually want to talk about what Petrino has produced on the field, feel free to.

I reference it in regards to questions about why he is coaching at "also ran" programs. That motorcycle incident where he crashed while riding with his mistress who was 20yrs his junior is one of the big factors involved with that observation. Even one with as obviously limited cognitive function as yourself should be able to see how that factors into the whole equation.

No need for you to get all nasty. I'm sure your mother didn't teach you to act like that.

I reference it in regards to questions about why he is coaching at "also ran" programs. That motorcycle incident where he crashed while riding with his mistress who was 20yrs his junior is one of the big factors involved with that observation.

Well you referenced it earlier too without provocation. I responded to you by saying that doesn't explain any job prior to his current one. You clearly have no other response other than trying to bate me into a personal insult argument, which I have zero interest in doing.

Found this picture of you, which one of these weiners is petrinos? Save some room for butch. ahotdog.webp

I love Petrine man, y'all seen this yesterday?

Louisville's Bobby Petrino: “Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I should’ve left our starters out there against Florida State and scored 80.”

Advertisement
Rick's pillow biters aren't doing him any favors by claiming Petrino is a corch. You're making people degrade Rick by attacking guys like Petrino who are clearly his superior.

SMH the Kaaya apologist embarrass themselves more and more as the season progresses

Advertisement

I reference it in regards to questions about why he is coaching at "also ran" programs. That motorcycle incident where he crashed while riding with his mistress who was 20yrs his junior is one of the big factors involved with that observation. Even one with as obviously limited cognitive function as yourself should be able to see how that factors into the whole equation.

No need for you to get all nasty. I'm sure your mother didn't teach you to act like that.

4 times.

Down to wake 12-3 at half with a heisman frontrunner. #corchstatus

Too soon....37 unanswered points.

Jesus, it's like nobody can ever have a bad game without instantly being a corch.

Advertisement
Rick's pillow biters aren't doing him any favors by claiming Petrino is a corch. You're making people degrade Rick by attacking guys like Petrino who are clearly his superior.

Tell us more.

No program can match the offensive nosedive that Louisville has endured this season. The Cardinals finished last season as the nation’s No. 3 offense with 544.9 yards per game. They entered their game against Virginia on Saturday with the nation’s No. 119 offense and proceeded to fall well below their season average of 307 yards.

Advertisement
Back