penn st

Advertisement
I actually agree with the comments from the former NCAA guy in that the NCAA has absolutely no business getting involved here. This is a CRIMINAL matter that has zero relation to the purpose of the NCAA rules (e.g., unfair recruiting). This gives the NCAA even more unlimited power, which is not a good thing.

I actually agree with the comments from the former NCAA guy in that the NCAA has absolutely no business getting involved here. This is a CRIMINAL matter that has zero relation to the purpose of the NCAA rules (e.g., unfair recruiting). This gives the NCAA even more unlimited power, which is not a good thing.

They covered up child rape because they knew the football program would be ruined if it ever got out. Of course this is an NCAA matter. This is the most blatant case of lack of institutional control since SMU and certainly breaks NCAA bylaws regarding ethics.

Advertisement
Not sure what more unlimited power is, but the NCAA makes their own rules and have shown that they will interpret those rules as they please. If they say that the continued coverup of criminal activity is an issue of ethical violations and instiitutional control, then that's what it is.

Advertisement
Back